Sunday, August 5, 2007

Twas the night before clinicals

Tomorrow is the first day of my maternity clinical rotation. Am very much looking forward to this experience and hope to get a lot out of it. I will be at New Britain General Hospital. Our clinical instructor, whom I have not yet met in person, sent us a very friendly email and mentioned that the "Family Center" there is wonderful and that all the nurses are looking forward to having us. That makes me very happy to hear. All of the nurses from my previous clinical rotation were nice, however some appeared more happy than others to have us students around...these were the nurses would actually help teach skills and encouraged involvement. I loved them. So if we are going to have an entire floor of nurses welcoming us...I will be absolutely delighted!! Okay...gotta go...alarm will be going off at 5:15A!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Tell me how it went! Please please?

queenmabby said...

Good luck jules!

Joan said...

Hi My Jules,

I hope that you have an awesome first day on you new clinical rounds.

Of course,I know that you will do well!

Love Ya!