Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ogunqolicious

Jane and I are off this afternoon for a few days in lovely Ogunquit Maine. The weather is supposed to return to summery temperatures, and I am very much looking forward to lounging on the beach, walking the Marginal Way, going to my favoriate art stores and eating as much lobster as humanly possible. I am also hoping that the fresh salty air will help me stop sneezing uncontrollably.

Okay, gotta go pack and finish laundy and stuff. Big thanks to Leora & Julia for taking care of our many four-legged friends when we are away!! Give the meow-meows lots of snuggles!

1 comment:

Julia and Leora said...

Crabby Pattie, DD and GG will all receive much lovin'. I'm sad to be in CT and not see you and hear tales from the crypt... i mean, hospital.

Enjoy your freedom!