Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rainy Day

I have been enjoying my few days off so far. I have not accomplished much other than spending an arm and a leg at both Staples (ink is expensive!) and Walmart (those random movies I bought just JUMPED into my cart, I swear!). I should be cleaning today, putting away the laundry and other such tasks but it is raining outside and it is a sleepy day and I think i need to slowly work up to being productive. So I think I will start by curling up with my Meow-meows and watching one of the bad movies I bought. I am kinda hooked on bad high school movies. Yesteday I watched Ten Things I Hate About You. I had never seen it and was curious because secretly I love those movies (She's All That, Cruel Intentions, etc. And of course Bring It On, but that is more because of the E.D. factor (Elisa Dushku) - which instantly increases the enjoyability of a movie ten-fold.) My friend Julia left me a voicemail message the other day JUST to remind me how hot she is. It made me laugh. Just like when I left Miranda a random voicemail message to say how much I missed Buffy. Anyway, I "justified" watching Ten Things because 1) it is 'based' on a shakesperean play 2) it has Julia Stiles in it and I think she is talented, and 3) it has Heath Ledger in it who would later go on to dazzle the crowds in one famous gay cowboy movie. So today's entertainment: The Brother's Grimm. Then I swear I will do some cleaning.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Also, if Eliza is not up your ally, Heath Ledger is kind of hot. I saw that cowboy movie, and I can't remember liking it or not, but I can remember thinking "wow, he's a good looking cowboy." Or maybe it's just the hair.