Monday, July 16, 2007

Best. Thing. Ever.

You all know that I am the biggest fan ever of www.cuteoverload.com.
If you have not visited this awesome website, stop reading my ramblings and check it out. No matter how your day is going, a quick trip to cuteoverload will bring a smile to your face.

Disparaged by my recent exam (grade still pending), I went to the site for some daily cheer. And there was an entry about the best new invention IN THE WORLD. Ever wonder what the heck your cat does all day when you are at work? Well now you can find out…
Some dude McGyvered a mini digicam for his cat's collar that randomly takes pictures throughout the day. You can actually SEE where your cat goes, what he does, and secretly follow him as he goes about his kitty-business. How incredibly awesome is that? You have to check it out:

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/index.htm

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

OK... I've never been that curious about what my cats do... I think they mostly sleep., And they don't wear collars. But maybe I can adapt the invention to work on small children? Because sometimes I'm curious about what goes on when my back is turned.

Joan said...

Hi Julie,

I checked out cuteoverload.com. It was awesome! It did put a smile on my face.

I especially like the guinea pig stampede.

I hope that you finally got your exam grade, so that you can stop stressing over it. As you know, if the whole class failed, the fault lies with the professor.

Love ya,
Mom