Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another day, another test

Sorry all! I haven't been posting as much...this week has been pretty busy. We have another test tomorrow so this will be short. Yesterday was very surreal. In addition to the usual lecture, our classtime included: a game of Medical Jeopardy, a skit about brain attacks, lots of little slips of paper, our professor dressed up as Dr. McFaatipahnts, and, no joke, a dance/kickline with bedpans to the song "Bedpan Blues". An actual song called Bedpan Blues. I guess you can really find anything on the internet. Both the skit and the dance involved reluctant "volunteers" from the class. I was not in the skit, but had the pleasure of joining the kickline routine. Naturally many of the students recorded it with their camera phones. And I told them I would hunt them down if I ever found it on You Tube.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hi Julie,

I wish I was there for the skit. I bet it was really funny! It is good to do something silly every once in a while. It takes the edge off of everything. I want a copy! Ha Ha

You should have been right in your element, after all, you were a theater person.

Love Mom