Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Random Thoughts

I have made several steps forward this week in clinical. In Med/Surg, I managed two patients, with meds, for the first time. (And even left the shift smiling!) And this morning in Psych, I got to lead the group therapy meeting. Yay.

Today was the career fair at school. I made rounds to all the area hospitals to see what programs they have available for new grads and dropped off a lot of resumes. I also got a lot of free pens.

I am VERY excited because for the first Thursday in months, I do NOT have an exam.

And Jane is making steak and baked potatoes for dinner. Yum and more Yum.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hi Julie,

Great Job! I hope that you enjoyed your steak and potatoes for dinner.

The project looks like the science project that you won in 7th grade, only more challenging and complicated.

Science and biology are your strong suit.

Take good care of yourself.

Love Mom