Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just keep swimming swimmingswimming

I'm trying my darndest to stay upstream of the massive amounts of work ahead of me. So far this week I have written three papers (okay, one of the was only 1 page long but still), and have a exam on Thursday that I am feeling Monumentally unprepared for, and then an exam next week and the week after that. If I can get through the next few weeks I should be golden! On the upside, the view from campus of Sleeping Giant Mountain is becoming spectacular as the leaves are reaching peak color. At least I have something nice to look at as I trudge my way back and forth from the library every day! And that's all. Off to read about psychotic disorders. And the medications used to treat them. And the medications used to treat the side effects of the first medications. And the side effects of the meds used to treat the side effects of the first meds. I'm not joking.

No comments: