Friday, October 19, 2007

Infinitely better!

Thank you for your words of support! Means so much to me!! I am infinitely better now that this week is done. I survived my Psych Exam (grades are still pending) but I know I did reasonably well. My big theory paper is pretty much done except for some formatting changes. Got my other theory paper done and my pedi paper done. But the best part is that my Pedi exam is postponed until nov 1. Yahoo! That means I only have one exam next week! Plus my clinical tonight got cancelled (which is why I am writing in my blog as opposed to try to attach a pulse oximeter to toddler's wiggly toes.)

And yesterday the trees on Sleeping Giant were absolutely breathtaking, and I was glad I took the time to notice them.

Phew. Survived another week! Now onto MedSurg....

1 comment:

Joan said...

Hi Julie,

Nice talking with you last night. It was so good to hear your voice.

I am off to Foxwood! Wish me luck!

I will see you next weekend.

Love ya,

Mom