Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I miss you!

Yes you. Everyone. I miss everyone very very much. Being stuck behind a computer/book/IV pump/stethoscope for the last few weeks has made me kinda lonely. So, please know that I am thinking about you, love you, and wish you well. And I can't wait to see you, whenever that will be. And I can't wait until the time I am not so overwhelmed with stress and really just want to crawl under a blanket and watch Bring It On snuggled up with my kitties. But for now I will bunker down and learn about extra-pyramidal side effects of anti-psychotic medications. Blerg.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yeah, but one day, it will be over. And then you will know all about crazy drug side-effect chains AND you can watch Bring It On. And eat pie.

Joan said...

Hi Jules,

I MISS YOU TOO! I don't like not talking with you once in a while.
I am getting really concerned about you. I don't like hearing that you are stressed and lonely. I know the ultimate goal is on the horizon, but you need to take better care of yourself. So what, if you get a lower grade than you are use too, it is better than falling apart from exhaustion. Life should be enjoyed, from time to time. If you fall apart, all your prior work will have been for not.
Please stay safe. I love YOU!
Love Mom

Joan said...

Hi Julie,

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAM TODAY! Just relax (if you can) take a deep breath and I am sure that you will do just fine.

Love You!

Mom

queenmabby said...

we miss you too but you are doing good things!!!