Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snoopy Dance of Joy!

My Finals are Done!!! Done and more Done! AM soooo relieved and sooooo tired. Just got back from my last final exam which was Psych. The exam was actually done at 10, but it took me over and hour to get home because of in the inch of snow that fell during the last 15 minutes of the exam. The sky was blue when we started and then...complete white out conditions. But I am home safely and plan to make an egg and bagel sandwich and then fall asleep for many many hours. Then tomorrow all my errands and shopping that I have been ignoring will commence. So, what does everyone want for Christmas:)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Tests are over! Hooray for you! Enjoy your sleep.

Then drive up here and help me have this baby NOW before my belly button gives.