Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tired baby

So I was planning to write about the beautiful quinnipiac campus so y'all could see where I spend most of my waking hours, but fatigue has gotten the better of me, so I will postpone that until another day. Lab today was chaotic and stressful due to the looming practical exam on Sunday. Yes, we have an exam on Sunday. And we have lab from 1-6PM all afternoon tomorrow (Saturday). And then the final exam for the course is Monday AM followed immediately by our first clinical. I do not expect to sleep much between now and then. Except for right now. I think I need to sleep right now. And a brownie. I need a brownie now. Chocolate therapy.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

ON FIRE!

Jules said...

:)

Mike Daisey said...

I'M A TIRED BABY...SO WHY DON'T YOU KILL ME?

(Goodness, that sounds creepy if you weren't around for it's origin!)

Lou said...

Oh - it's like our own little reunion except there are no name tags and no watered down gin and tonics.