Wednesday, June 20, 2007

On the bandwagon

I have finally jumped on the Crocs bandwagon. I never knew what all the fuss was about until I got my own pair, and let me tell you, they are frickin comfy. Jane bought me a pair yesterday because 1) she is awesome and loves me; & 2) because I kept stealing her Reef slip-on sandals. She would go to look for them and inevitably find them downstairs in my study, buried underneath a massive pile of nursing textbooks, med calculation worksheets, empty water bottles, and cat hair.

Speaking of cat hair, I think Didi is interested in pursuing a nursing career as well. I will be downstairs and she will want absolutely nothing to do with me until the MOMENT I open a textbook, at which point she will not leave the desk. I think she likes the pictures. Gogo and Niknup are also doing well, but have not confided any career changes to me.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Have you tried Merrells? I have two pairs, and I am not a nurse, but a lot of the nurses I have spoken with over the years seem to be wearing them. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. But I have never worn crocs.

Lou said...

Love the Crocs. Also love Danskos. When did I become a senior citizen?

Jules said...

OOOh...I will have to try Merrells and Dankos both!! And there is nothing senior about wanting comfortable footwear:)